The 12th Annual General Meeting of the society was held as follows:
Date: Sunday 6 Sept 2020
Venue: NOW Theatre, B1-28-1, Midfields Square West, Jalan 11/108c, Taman Sungai Besi, 57100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Google Maps: https://maps.google.com/?cid=
Refreshments were provided.
The accounts for the years 2017, 2018 and 2019 have been approved by our external auditor, and were passed at the AGM.
The committee nominated and confirmed to serve from 2020 to 2022 are as follows:
Ordinary Committee Members
To view a list of the activities of the society from the last AGM until this one, download the PDF [100kb] MyDance Activities 2018-2020.
Announcement of the AGM
Please confirm your attendance and propose any other agenda items at the AGM via email to the President at email@example.com
Quorum at the AGM has been set at 20 voting members whose annual subscriptions are paid up and who are personally present. Membership can be renewed at the AGM. If no quorum is reached after 30 minutes of the appointed time, the meeting will be adjourned.
Elections for MyDance Committee
Elections for the MyDance Committee 2020-2022 will take place at the AGM. Paid-up non-student members of MyDance Alliance are entitled to vote at the election. Ordinary members and organisational members each have one ballot in the election. Membership can be renewed at the AGM before the election.
All nominations will be put to the vote of MyDance Alliance members who attend the AGM. Nominees are encouraged to attend the AGM, but names of nominees who cannot attend the AGM can also be submitted for election.
If you wish to nominate anyone for a position on the committee of MyDance Alliance please fill out the Nomination Form.
The Nomination Form should be returned by 1 Sept 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive and, if approved, pass the minutes of the 11th AGM (2016).
- Receive and, if approved, pass the financial reports for the years ending 31st December 2019.
- Nominate an auditor.
- Reports from various committee members and network heads.
- Election of new executive committee 2020-2022 [including proposals of committee projects]
- Vice President
- Publications/Media Officer
- FIVE ordinary committee members
- Appoint network heads
- Other matters
- Change of leadership, formal thanks and acknowledgments
- Introduction to World Dance Alliance & upcoming WDA events
- Overview of CENDANA support
- Acceptance of online banking proposal
- Challenges to our community due to Covid-19
- Members invited to raise project proposals