MyDance Alliance -- About Us
Registered in 2001, MyDance Alliance is a young society with a steadily growing membership base.
To bring together a community of dance practitioners and dance enthusiasts that supports and promotes dance in Malaysia.
- To form a network organisation that links dance enthusiasts locally and internationally.
- To support and promote the many forms of dance that exist in Malaysia (cultural, traditional, contemporary, ballet or commercial) through the following:
- education and training
- dance related publications
- research and documentation of dance
- dance related conferences
- engaging in international exchange programmes
Based on the WDA Networks model, MyDance Alliance has established five specialised Networks to focus on specific aspects of dance. They are:
- Education & Training
- Research & Documentation
- Creation & Presentation
- Management & Promotion
- Welfare & Status
The MyDance Alliance Constitution governs the activities of the society. Download the constitution here: MyDance Constitution [PDF, 134KB]